Climb & Bike Package
2 nights - Climbing at Riffelhorn - Zermatt mountain world by bike
On the day of your arrival you have some time to get used to the altitude. On the next morning you take the Gornergrat train up to Rotenboden. From here you hike – accompanied by an experienced mountain guide – further to the Riffelhorn. Here you can prove your climbing skills. Afterwards you go down by bike to one of the mountain restaurants in Findeln. After you have recharged your batteries with some good food and a glas of wine, it goes back to Zermatt.
- 2 nights in one double room with view to the Matterhorn
- Climbing at Riffelhorn with an experienced mountain guide
- Harness and helmet are provided by the hotel
- Bike rent for one day
- Copious breakfast buffet
- Taxi-transfer from Zermatt train station to the hotel and back
- coffee, tea and cake in the afternoon
- Access to our wellness area Zen Spa
Please note that the ticket for the Gornergrat train up to Rotenboden is not included in the package rate.
|low season (16th June to 5th July 2018 and 19th August to 14th October 2018):||CHF 1060.- for two persons|
|high season (6th July to 18th August 2018):||CHF 1120.- for two persons|
Additional night low season: CHF 210.-
Additional night high season: CHF 240.-
This package is appropriate for absolute beginners and advanced climbers. At Riffelhorn there is a variety of climbing routes for all levels available.